Sunday, March 13, 2022

WE FINALLY FILMED!

We also got everything done in one day.... so props to us for being so productive. Everything also went pretty well, but since my house has been in so much chaos, we didn't know where some of our stuff was. This led us to get creative and make our own tripod out of a paper towel roll....... yea crazy I know.


Here's us watching a tutorial on YouTube and attempting to do that. 


Everything else went well though. We bought our props like birthday balloons and pink perfumes to set the scene. We then started filming. It was best for me to play the main character because all the pictures in my room were of me, this would make everything the most accurate. Here are some more pictures of the room set up. 




I had to change outfits like 15 times because we need to catch all of the daylight before the sunset, so that meant we had to film out of order, it all worked out though. This means that we have all the parts that we need, now we just need to put everything together... (yay! the hardest part!) We are going to dedicate some of our spring breaks to editing and making sure that this project gets finished on time.  I really love the vibe of everything and how it's going so far. Even though I had to wear low rise jeans paired with uggs for this (tragic I know). I think that we really captured the vibe of teenage life, and this was done so accurately as we were able to implement our own experiences as well. Even though this is super cliche in hundreds of ways, these are the types of films that never get old in my eyes, they're just super light-hearted and fun. You can watch them in whatever mood (even though our film does change up towards the end of the opening). 

Here's me in the wardrobes we picked out. (very Lizzie McGuire-esque)






Well,
Now on to putting everything together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Marketing

I had shared some info about my music marketing project, so I thought I'd share the full slides presentation! Tears of Jupite...