Monday, March 14, 2022

Group Meeting

I had a pretty successful group meeting. We collaborated a lot and helped each other develop ideas to make everything flow better. We collectively decided that the animation would step everything up and make everything look more sophisticated, even if it is a little cliché. So my main focus is going to be to watch hundreds of animation videos over spring break to make sure that I can do this as best as possible. We also need to get started on credits and make sure that we are all on the same page for everything. Also, I would like to add that we have worked very well together and the work has honestly been so evenly divided. We have worked very well together so far. Now that we have filmed, we are going to get started on putting everything together. Spring Break is going to be dedicated to doing so, 

We have a current to-do list:

- Pick the best production logo

- Animate

- Edit

- Credits font and who we are crediting

    So basically, we are getting towards the end. What felt endless is now coming to an end, I'm very proud of what we've done so far and I'm glad that my group liked our ideas. I am also glad that we don't have much to do and have quickly ticked things off our list.

Now on to me watching hours of YouTube videos on how to animate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Marketing

I had shared some info about my music marketing project, so I thought I'd share the full slides presentation! Tears of Jupite...