Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Editing and Organizing

We have divided up who is going to edit what parts. Since it is spring break, we are all over the place right now. We have decided that it will be more efficient to divide it into sections, each edit those sections, and then put them together. I started editing my part and I have realized how long editing really takes. We also over filmed A LOT. I think that we got so many extra clips that weren't needed, and although this may be a good thing, it took quite a long time to organize them all and put them in order. This made my only part be over 6 minutes long (this was not good)... hahahha.... it took a lot of tedious work to fully cut everything down and organize it while still flowing and making sure the whole story was told.



This way we all do equal work as well. The storyboard is 3 sections, so we are each going to edit a section. We set a deadline to be finished with editing by Friday, that way we can have the weekend to just quickly put it all together. I am going to make sure that I get the editing done by today, as I will be doing something throughout the rest of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Marketing

I had shared some info about my music marketing project, so I thought I'd share the full slides presentation! Tears of Jupite...