Thursday, March 24, 2022

Title Soundscape and Foley

    We decided to add the sound of someone blowing out a candle to the title. This will make it seem more realistic. We recorded ourselves blowing out a candle and are going to be using that audio. This is how the title is going to appear in the movie opening. With the audio added, we have finally finished the title! 

    After countless tries, we finally got something that we were all proud of. This is going to be added to the end after all the credits and after everything we filmed and edited. I'm not gonna lie... I don't think I have ever repeated and restarted something as much as I repeated and restarted this whole entire animation and I am glad that it is finally finished. I am very happy with the final product. I think that it accurately portrays the genre we are going for while also giving it an artsy vibe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Marketing

I had shared some info about my music marketing project, so I thought I'd share the full slides presentation! Tears of Jupite...