Friday, March 25, 2022

Credit Fonts

After careful consideration… we were able to decide on a font for our credits. We also decided to make the credits be the cursive font and a neater font for the person's full name. We were in between these two combinations, and after asking our friends and family to vote, the second combination won. This is the best decision for us because it is the most legible and also goes well with the theme of our film opening.

We also finished editing our video footage! We just need to add the music and credits through an overlay and we’re done! The. we get started with our CCR. Also: here is the amount of animations I did to get it perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Marketing

I had shared some info about my music marketing project, so I thought I'd share the full slides presentation! Tears of Jupite...