Saturday, March 19, 2022

Canva and Procreate are my best friends

 


We finally finished animating!

I think I made about 15 different videos until we got something that we liked. Now I have to figure out how to download it with a transparent background without looking crazy, but I'll figure it out. We also started coming up with ideas of what fonts to use for credits.


Here are the ones we have, they all have the vibe of writing in a diary. My personal favorite is the second to last, it is the most legible whilst still looking like handwriting. We also finished labeling the clips to each scene and divided up what parts we had to edit, we are then going to put that together. Canva and procreate have been my best friends throughout this whole process. Canva just has the best fonts and graphics and I animated everything using Procreate. I will be updating you on how the editing process goes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Marketing

I had shared some info about my music marketing project, so I thought I'd share the full slides presentation! Tears of Jupite...