Wednesday, March 30, 2022

CCR Script Cont.

 TECHNOLOGY


A lot of technology was used to make this film opening successful. Firstly, our iPhones were used to film and our laptops were used to edit. We each used different editing softwares but they were Mostly iMovie and Adobe Premiere.  I used Procreate and Canva for animation. They were honestly my best friends throughout the whole journey. 


It's a little crazy that I'm saying that drawing software and graphic design software were my best friends. This just shows how much time and effort I put into it but they really allowed me to make sure that my vision was completed appropriately. Everything in the animation was drawn from scratch - from the font to the movement. so I had to ensure that every line was perfect, every squiggle looked melted enough, and every movement looked realistic enough.


We used iMessage and email to communicate. This allowed us to even communicate when we were all in different parts of the world during spring break.  We then utilized the blogger software to complete our blog in addition to the film opening. This was my most used software throughout the entire project as I wanted to ensure that I had enough blog posts truly showing my process. 


We used Google Docs to communicate and collaborate through typing and writing down ideas, this was very useful as it was a very collaborative experience allowing us to type at the same exact time together.


I learned a lot about animation and how to make something look realistic but also artsy and fun and I also learned a lot about editing and color correction as we wanted to get the perfect 2000s look. 


OVERALL REFLECTION


This project did take a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. I'm glad that we finished and are happy with what we ended up with.  We all worked really hard and made sure that we all accomplished the vision that we had, and it was a very fun and collaborative experience. I'm so glad that we were able to use a song that I was very excited to use and gladly the artist actually replied back to us allowing us permission. I worked very well with my group and we were always constantly communicating which allowed me to feel more at ease during the entire process.


For what I would do differently, I think that I would just maybe color correct a little bit better I think that the saturation on some of the parts is a little bit excessive, but it is what we came up with as a collaborative group and that we all agreed on,  and overall I'm very happy with how we ended up.


Other than that, I hope that you enjoyed the project I hope that you enjoy my creative critical reflection and I thought that it was something different and something enjoyable that you might have not seen before,


Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Marketing

I had shared some info about my music marketing project, so I thought I'd share the full slides presentation! Tears of Jupite...