Friday, March 11, 2022

Production Logos

So.... we got a little ahead of ourselves and designed 4 potential logos for our production company. We kind of love all of them so picking which one to use might be really difficult. In my opinion, I love all of them, but they all have a very different vibe. So, we just need to make sure that we think of the vibe of the company that we would like to create, and this will allow us to decide on what to use better. 



LUMINESCENCE PICTURES: 

This one is more fun and artistic, it is neon colors like the other one. This one is honestly my least favorite but I still think that it is really good. 

 




STARLIGHT FILMS:

This one is more representative of the era that we are trying to showcase (the early 2000s). It is very simple and not the most creative though.











LUMINESCENCE FILMS:

This one is the most creative in my opinion. I also think that it is the most realistic. I really like the neon colors and I'm obsessed with the font.






 




MOONGLADE PICTURES:

MY PERSONAL FAV!!! I think that this one is really realistic and minimalistic. I really love the colors and the vibe. 







Even though this isn't the most important part of the project, we want to make sure that all the visuals in this are perfect. I am a very visual person and every time I see something visually appealing, it makes me enjoy it even more. We want to ensure that we provide this experience to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Marketing

I had shared some info about my music marketing project, so I thought I'd share the full slides presentation! Tears of Jupite...