Friday, March 4, 2022

Fonts

 

After some times trying out what we wanted the film title to look like, we finally decided on the last pink one. The “I” on the word birthday is a candle, representing that it is Berkley’s birthday. We also finally decided on the title “birthday blues” and tried implementing our ideas of making the font melt to appear like a candle as well, we tried many different fonts until we finally decided on the last one. This is the one that looks the neatest and most legible, allowing everyone to be able to read it. We also decided to go with the color pink as it goes the best with the aesthetic that we have. The credits are going to be drawn on procreate to create that handwriting type of style handwriting. It’s been a little overwhelming due to the fact that I’m on a school competition along with Berkley (our partner), so we haven’t been able to work together in a long time. We have done our best to communicate ideas and anything else we can thing of through our group chat, this is how we collaborated on thinking of what we could use for the fonts and how we were going to implement our ideas on to actual design. I can say that I haven’t been totally responsible because we have worked so hard for this competition, and really want to make the most out of it. Getting back from the field trip is also going to take some organization as I have missed so many assignments, to ensure that we film on time because we have already had some slip backs, and I can say I am sorry because it mostly has been my fault. I do feel so much better now though so next week we are going to try our best to film and get as much done 


Very excited on where this project is headed though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Marketing

I had shared some info about my music marketing project, so I thought I'd share the full slides presentation! Tears of Jupite...