Monday, April 4, 2022

Project Reflection

This project required a significant amount of work. I'm delighted we finished and are pleased with the results. We all worked extremely hard to ensure that we all achieved our goals, and it was a very enjoyable and collaborative process. I'm really thrilled we were able to use a song that I was very excited to use, and I'm even happier that the musician actually responded to us, granting us permission. I got along well with my group, and we were continuously communicating, which made me feel more at ease during the process.

 I learned a lot, from being organized to making sure we hit all of the deadlines and creating something that everyone enjoyed and agreed on. I was able to use a great deal of creativity, which made this assignment a lot more enjoyable for me. Overall, I am pleased with what we accomplished in the amount of time we had, taking into account all of the resources we had at our disposal.

The only thing I would change is to improve the color correction. The saturation in some of the areas is a touch too strong, but it's what we came up with as a collaborative group and what we all agreed on, and I'm pleased with how we worked it out overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Marketing

I had shared some info about my music marketing project, so I thought I'd share the full slides presentation! Tears of Jupite...